Mumbai is one of the most charming cities in India. It is defined as the city of dreams. It is the Hollywood of India. It is also known as the fashion capital of India. All of us would love to go on a trip to Mumbai. It has everything from the vast sea to the trendiest mall. To have the best experience in Mumbai, all you have to do is follow these few steps:
Life in the fast lane
Life in Mumbai is fast moving as the vehicles in a fast lane. Fashion comes first to this place. If you are a party lover, then Mumbai will be a very happening place for you. The nightlife in Mumbai is one of the best in India. It is the best place for foodies too. Never miss out on the famous Bombay vada pao if you visit Mumbai. When you plan a trip to Mumbai, always keep the following things in mind.
- Remember to be a Roman in Rome. Since Mumbai is a fashion hub, remember to carry the trendiest clothes. Look your best during your trip. And also, don’t forget to shop in Mumbai. If you love cloths , do shop in Mumbai.
- Say you are traveling from Chennai to Mumbai. Mumbai is one of the locations which is in high demand. Therefore always book your Chennai to Mumbai tickets in advance. Before booking, do enough research online to get the best of the deals for Chennai to Mumbai flights tickets.
- Mumbai is a destination with a lot of places to visit. If you are staying in Mumbai for a short while, it may not be possible to visit all the places. So, prioritize the places according to your tastes and preferences.
- Even the hotels in Mumbai are in high demand. Therefore, always book your favourite hotel in advance so that you do not miss out on staying at your favourite place.
Things not to miss out
There are few things which you should never miss out on a trip to Mumbai. To have a great experience, try not to miss any of the things mentioned below
- Few places that should never be missed are as follows:
Gateway of India
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal
Haji Ali Mosque
Juhu Chowpatty Beach
Siddhi Vinayaka temple
Bandra-Worli sea link
Dhobhi ghat- Bollywood tour
- Bombay vada pao is another essential thing that you must not miss when you go for a trip to Mumbai
- To make it the most memorable trip of your life, capture every moment in your camera. Take a selfie in every place you visit.
Once you are in Mumbai, the experience of traveling in the famous Mumbai local train is a must. When you do such things, you feel belongingness to that place.
- If you are a foodie, do visit the Mohammed Ali road. A foodie will surely regret not visiting this place.
- So folks, if you keep in mind all the above points, surely your dream trip to the city of dreams will be a grand success.